The Area Assembly is the business meeting where the groups send their representatives to express a voice and vote on behalf of the group.
Excerpt from the “Al-Anon and Alateen Groups at Work” section of the Al-Anon/Alateen Service Manual (P‑24/27).
Below are materials distributed for the Spring and Fall Area Assemblies.
- Click on the link in the Document Title column to view and/or print them.
- If you do not have a PDF reader to view the documents, click here for a free download.
- For a current Officer/Coordinator, Past Delegate, or District Rep contact list, email the Area Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lois W. Scholarship Fund Process
In order to have more participation by groups and districts at our Area business meetings, Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan has created a Lois W. Fund in honor of our co-founder. This Fund was created to help Group Representatives (GRs) and District Representatives (DRs) attend the Assemblies and for DRs to attend the Area World Service Committee meetings. Alternates are also eligible if the GR/DR is unable to attend. Partial or complete funding may be provided. This could include registration, cost of gas, lunch, and lodging if distance justifies.
Please apply at least 2 weeks before registration or lodging deadlines of event in order to receive approval in a timely manner. If you are approved, an Expense Reimbursement Form must be submitted to the Area Treasurer following the event in order to be reimbursed – receipts are required.
Send application below to the Area’s Chairperson at Chairperson. Contact the Chairperson if you have questions or need a snail mail address to return application.
Go here to submit your application on-line.
Search & Sort Tips
Enter a word or phrase in the Search box to quickly find the document you are looking for. For example
- Type ‘budget’ to find all materials related to budgets.
- To see the entire list of documents again, clear-out the Search box.
You may also sort any column by clicking on the column title.
Top of Page